Resorts gives you nice opportunity to retreat from tame and explore natures creature and touchy sceneries. To enjoy these nature’s beauty you can plan for trip to Bheemeshwari. To make your trip comfortable and enjoyable you can look for Bheemeshwari Jungle Lodges which is about 100 kms from Bangalore. These Lodges are situated near natures gift river Cauvery and Muttathi forest. River Cauvery with its water helps nature to maintain its greenery as well as benefits people, animals, water bodies and birds. Best time to visit Bheemeshwari is after monsoon but you can plan any day of the year to visit. In Bheemeshwari you can visit Bheema Lingeswar Temple. You can easily select rooms as per your requirements. Once your destination is finalized you can plan for day one activities like visiting river Cauvery and enjoying its clean fresh water by sitting on river side and gazing at beautiful nature. Seeing the climatic condition you can plan for water activities like Kayaking, Water Rafting. Many adventurous activities like Burma Loops, Cat Walk, Rappelling, Elephant walk, Parallel walk etc. All these activities are full of excitement and fun. Trek for Basavana Betta is the most exciting activity. A good pair of trekking shoes helps your trekking comfortable There will be instructor who will help to do all these activities.You can hire a Mountain Bike as well as Trekking cycle. Carry a Camera or Handycam and record the marvelous beauty of nature and post pics on your Facebook Timeline.In Bheemeshwari tourist place Sangam is at its best with full of natures plants and animals. After finishing these activities you can have nice food as per your choice both Veg and Non veg.Then you can visit Widlife which includes wide variety of animals like elephants, crocodiles, snakes, deer turtles, jackles, squirrels ,monkeys and many species of birds. You can also plan for fishing and can see Mahseer fish. You can enjoy Zip-Line in Bheemeshwari Fishing Camp. Apart from fishing you can enjoy the big sheddy trees and can capture moments with your friends and family. These photographs will keep you cherished.In the evening after returning from trip you can enjoy with friends and family nice Bonfire, Play antakshari, Sing a song with feet tapping and play games which will relax mind and body. Bheemeshwari Jungle Lodges specializes in food and fun activities.
Brief summary what needs to be seen in and around Bheemeshwari
- 1. Enjoying Hill view 5kms Before Muthati
- 2. Visiting Padhadhara Anjaneya swami temple 5 kms before Muttathi
- 3. Enjoying the scenic beauty of river Cauvery
- 4. With the Cauvery View visiting temple of Ramajaneya Swami Temple Muttathi Bheemeshwari Road
- 5. In Bheemeshwari visiting Bhemalingeswar temple
- 6. Staying at Bheemeshwari Jungle Lodges and planning for day activities trekking, water rafting, kayaking, cat walk, parallel walk, elephant walk, jungle safari, trekking with mountain bike, cycling, capturing pictures, enjoying food,visiting wildlife and enjoying chirping birds,animals like elephants, monkeys etc
- 7. Evening fun activities like playing basket ball, valley ball, carom, badminton, chess, bonfire, singing, dancing, chit chat with friends, taking family photo and enjoying nice dine and food.
Thus spending good time with family and friends in a day out in Bheemeshwari Jungle Lodges.