Skandagiri Team Outing
You asked for it so we’ve delivered”. “The most comprehensive collection of group adventures throughout
Manchinbele is a small water reservoir situated 40 km from Bangalore. The dam was initially constructed for irrigation purposes and now it is one of the major sources of water to the Magadi Town. The dam is constructed across the Arkavathi River and the area is covered for cultivation under the ‘Thore Saalu Project’.
This locality is considered as an ideal weekend getaway and is quite often thronged by visitors seeking a break from hectic work schedules. Team outing in Manchinbele is very popular as the suburb is clouded with an endless choice of team building and fun-filled activities. Kayaking, rafting and shooting are some of the popular activities that adds more delight and liveliness to a team outing in Manchinbele.
Military Warfield Theme:
Bask in the glory of a war time hero. The scenario of this exciting activity is nothing less than a battlefield, which gives participants an opportunity to be the unforgotten. It is here that you put your strategising skills to practice. This simulating intervention starts with forming the team and working to create identities for themselves. Teams will be given a mission that needs to be accomplished. You and your group members will have to work together on strategies to complete the assigned task. Once done, it has to be presented and cleared by the experts. Then, load your guns and get into the gear for it is the time for action.
To get into the battle mode, dress up in Combat Fatigues and Berets. You and your team will be playing the game of Modern Warfare. The story begins with culminating team names, flags and war cry. Use your creativity and come up with an inspiring and innovative team anthem. They can be used to boost and restore the spirit of the group. You and your team will be provided with linear maps and magnetic compasses. Get all prepped up for the combat. In this game, opposing teams need to build their Command Headquarters. The task is to locate and capture the opposing force’s Headquarter, field assemble 45 mm. Skilfully shoot down the opposing force’s Headquarter from a range of approx. 200-300 ft with the help of cannons and paintball rifles.
This is an exceptionally high energy and action packed intervention that involves field artillery (45 mm. internal combustion cannons), explosives, booby traps, walkie-talkies, camouflage and concealment. The whole activity is conducted in a relatively safe and controlled environment. The team that manages to survive and shoot down most of the opponents will emerge as the victorious one.
- 06:00 AM – Pick up from Bangalore
- 08:30 AM – Have breakfast on the way
- 09:15 AM – Reach base and start trekking
- 11:00 AM – Reach peak & relax
- 11:30 AM – Start rappelling activity
- 01:00 PM – Start trekking down
- 02:30 PM – Reach base
- 03:00 PM – Have lunch
- 03:45 PM – Head back to Bangalore
- 06:00 PM – Reach Bangalore
- Team Building Activities
- Professionally qualified & highly experienced Instructors & facilitators.
- Adherence to International standards of safety & security.
- Imported & totally safe equipments & camping gear.
- Strict maintenance of discipline & camping rules
- Do not carry valuable things during your trip unless they are really necessary.
- Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore
- Breakfast and lunch
- Trekking fees
- Guide and their charges
- Rappelling activity
- All applicable taxes
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions list