Kunti Betta Team Outing
You asked for it so we’ve delivered”. “The most comprehensive collection of group adventures throughout
Kunti Betta hill is a picturesque hill in the quaint town of Padavapura. Marked by the two hills at an elevation of 2882m, the Kunti betta trek is a ‘must do’ on a trekkers itinerary. This trek is ideal for both domestic and international trekkers. Nature lovers, thrill seeking couples and backpackers will enjoy this adventure.
Ramnagara, popularly called the Sholay village is known for the mountainous terrain that makes for some exciting adventures. It is located about 50km from Bangalore.
- 06:00 am – Pick-up from Bangalore
- 08:00 am – Breakfast
- 09:15 am – Reach base and start trekking
- 02:00 pm – Rappelling followed by lunch
- 03:00 pm – Water activities like Kayaking, Swimming, Water board/ Surfing
- 05:30 pm – Hi-tea snacks
- 05:30 PM – Head back to Bangalore
- 07:30 PM – Reach Bangalore
- Team building activities
- Professionally qualified & highly experienced Instructors & facilitators.
- Adherence to International standards of safety & security.
- Imported & totally safe equipments & camping gear.
- Strict maintenance of discipline & camping rules
- Do not carry valuable things during your trip unless they are really necessary.
- Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore
- Breakfast and lunch
- Trekking fees
- Guide and their charges
- Rappelling activity
- All applicable taxes
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions list