Kabini Adventure Team Outing
We provide you with enriching natural surroundings. Listen to the swish and swoosh of rivers, the gentle rustling of leaves and the cries of wild life around. There is nothing more enjoyable than a holiday in nature’s lap, away from the mundane life and everyday chores.
Kabini is one the utmost widespread wildlife destination. It is just around 200 kilometres from Bangalore. Kabini is a year around destination you can visit any time of the year, the best season for wildlife sighting is from September to May. The forest turns a lush green between July and September
Spread across Coorg, Mysore and Wayanad districts, the forests of Nagarhole and Kabini are a part of Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve. These were the private hunting grounds for the erstwhile royalty of Mysore, British viceroys and Grand Dukes of Russia. A very rich diversity of flora and fauna, some endemic to this region, attracts wildlife enthusiasts from across the globe.
Spotting tigers, leopards, wild elephants, spotted deer, barking deer, sambar, wild boar…and for sighting birds – osprey, crested serpent eagle, orange headed thrush, spot billed ducks, brown fish owl, blue faced malkoha, white throated kingfisher, black hooded oriole et al.
Plan the boat ride in the morning to catch the misty backwaters of Kabini, as well as for excellent bird sighting. In the afternoon, head out on the jungle safari and count your blessings for that elusive glimpse of the big cats.
- 05:30 AM:Start our journey from Bangalore
- 09:30 AM:On reaching we all can take a 5-10 min break and have breakfast. After Breakfast we shall continue our travel
onto the pleasant land wherein we will conduct adventure activities such as Trekking, Rappelling Coracle Ride
- 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM: Lunch Break. Relax for a while after lunch and proceed with team building games as planned by the trip manager.
- 04:00 PM:Followed be the team building games those who would relax.
- 08:00 PM:Head back to Bangalore.
Activities We Provide
- Wildlife safaris
- Nature trail walk
- Coracle ride
- Corackle ride across the River banks
- Nature walks
- Zip-line or River crossing
- Bird spotting
- Team games
- Professionally qualified & highly experienced Instructors & facilitators.
- Adherence to International standards of safety & security.
- Imported & totally safe equipments & camping gear.
- Strict maintenance of discipline & camping rules
- Do not carry valuable things during your trip unless they are really necessary.