Bheemeshwari Team Outing
“You asked for it so we’ve delivered”. “The most comprehensive collection of group adventures throughout”
We carry out outings in Bheemeshwari which is in nature backyard; we welcome people who look forward to enjoy nature very closely alongside the river bed. As this place is in the core area of deep dense forest one can spot many wild elephants and also many sorts of birds in the forest and to say this is an ideal place for bird spotting.
Meandering through the woody landscape amidst the forests of Karnataka is the Cauvery, the most majestic and sacred river of South India. The river offers opportunity to both adventure and nature lovers. Nestled along this beautiful river is the Bheemeshwari Fishing & Nature Camp, world renowned as home to the great “Mahseer” the finest and one of the largest fresh water sport fish known to man. Tucked away from the milling crowds, yet close enough for you to reach. This camp offers a slice of nature that is charming and picturesque.
River Based Activities: Cauvery beckons as soon as you check in. Dip your feet in the pristine waters and you can actually feel the travails of city life fading away. Accompanied by our guides, even the novices amongst you can try a hand at joy fishing. Ride down the Cauvery in a Coracle, while the serenity of nature and a breathtaking sunset across the river with bird dotting the twilight sky are memories that you will endure forever.
Land Based Activities: The camp offers trekking around the surroundings of Basavana Betta. The 6 hour trek will give you a panoramic view of the Cauvery flowing through the valley below. Treks of a shorter duration are also possible, early in the mornings. You can also explore the ancient Shiva temple, a stone’s throw away from the Bheemeshwari amp, which though in ruins, is still revered by the local tribal’s.
One day Team Outing Itinerary
- 07:30 AM: Start our journey from Bangalore to reach the place by 09.30 AM
- 09:30 AM: On reaching we all can take a 5-10 min break and have breakfast. After Breakfast we shall continue our travel
onto the rocky Ramnagar hills wherein we will conduct adventure activities such as Trekking and Rappelling/Chimney climbing/Rock Climbing
- 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM: Lunch Break. Relax for a while after lunch and proceed with team building games as planned by the trip manager.
- 04:00 PM: Followed be the team building games those who would relax
- 05:30: Hi – Tea
- 06:00 PM: Head back to Bangalore.
Multiple Day Team Outing Itinerary
- 07:00 – Departure
- 08:30 – Breakfast
- 10:00 – Check in (campsite)
- 10:30 – Team Activities
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 02:30 – High Rope Activities
- 04:00 – Coracle Boat Ride
- 05:00 – Hi-Tea
- 07:30 – Campfire
- 09:00 – Dinner
- 06:30 – Wake-up
- 07:00 – Tea / Coffee
- 07:30 – Breakfast
- 08:00 – Treasure Hunt, Rappelling, Trekking
- 11:00 – Check out (campsite)
- 01:30 – Lunch
- 02:30 – Reach Bangalore
- 03:00 – See Off
Activities We Provide
- Trekking around the surroundings of Basavana Betta
- The trek will give you a panoramic view of the Cauvery flowing through the valley below.
- Explore the ancient Shiva temple
- River rafting
- Corackle ride across the River banks
- Nature walks
- Zip-line or River crossing
- Bird spotting
- Team games
- Coracle Boat Ride
- Professionally qualified & highly experienced Instructors & facilitators.
- Adherence to International standards of safety & security.
- Imported & totally safe equipments & camping gear.
- Strict maintenance of discipline & camping rules
- Do not carry valuable things during your trip unless they are really necessary.
- All activities are subjected to weather conditions. The activities are conducted under the supervision of trained instructors. The team will be requested to maintain strictly the Do’s & Don’ts as the campsite is located inside the Cauvery Wildlife Sanctuary.