Savandurga Adventure Sports
You asked for it so we’ve delivered”. “The most comprehensive collection of group adventures throughout
This place is situated around 35 kilometres from Bangalore which offers an amazing adventure sports. Savandurga is formed by two hills; Karigudda and Biligudda, the hills of Savandurga are touched by the stunning Arkavathi River. Popular for its Sri Lakshmi Narasimhaswamy temple, Savandurga was also one of the destinations where “A Passage to India” was shot.
Come let’s refresh ourselves through rock climbing, trekking and caving and re-experience the history of this mountain. The trip highlights Nature Walks, High Rope Activities, Jumaring, Rappelling and cave exploration.
- 07:30 AM:Start our journey from Bangalore to reach the place by 09.30 AM
- 09:30 AM:On reaching we all can take a 5-10 min break and have breakfast. After Breakfast we shall continue our travel
onto the rocky Ramnagar hills wherein we will conduct adventure activities such as Trekking and Rappelling/Chimney climbing/Rock Climbing
- 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM: Lunch Break. Relax for a while after lunch and proceed with team building games as planned by the trip manager.
- 04:00 PM:Followed be the team building games those who would relax
- 06:00 PM:Head back to Bangalore.
Activities We Provide
- Nature Walks
- High Rope Activities
- cave exploration
- Team building activities
- Corporate training can be added as an advantage.
- Professionally qualified & highly experienced Instructors & facilitators.
- Adherence to International standards of safety & security.
- Imported & totally safe equipments & camping gear.
- Strict maintenance of discipline & camping rules
- Do not carry valuable things during your trip unless they are really necessary.