Skandagiri Team Outing
You asked for it so we’ve delivered”. “The most comprehensive collection of group adventures throughout
This holiday, experience adventure like never before! Head for an exciting Skandagiri trekking and rappelling experience with your friends and family! Skandagiri, also known as Kalavara Durga or Kalwarbetta, is around 70kms from Bangalore and around 3kms from Chikballapura. Skandagiri is very close to the famous Nandi hills and the peak of the hill is approximately 1350 meters and features a beautiful night trek for those who love the rustic outdoors! If you are a fan of altitude camping, the stunning sunrise, and the serene, ocean like clouds, then head for a Skandagiri trek and rappelling experience trek now! The dilapidated walls of Tipu’s fort can be found on the steep Kalwarbetta (Skandagiri), near the village of Kalwara. This is a moderate trek of around 6kms (one side) till the rappelling point as the hill is precipitous and high. The trek starts from the Papagni Temple at the foothills of Kalwara village. The fortress of Kalwarbetta is in full sight throughout the walk uphill. This steep and fantastic trek through a maze of dense shrub is highly intriguing for the hard core adventurer in you.
Upon arrival at the campsite, we will begin with a 10 minutes trek that will make us familiar with the surroundings. Post this, the trip manager will divide the team into smaller groups and will assign the first task for the day; Raft Building. Once, the rafts are made, they will be used to cross the reservoir and reach the activity zone, where we can undertake adventure activities like rappelling and trekking.
A lunch break will help the teams to refuel themselves and get prepared for the remaining activities. With the completion of the post lunch activities, we will take part in adventure activities like swimming, shooting, high rope traversing and archery and.
Upon completion of the fun-filled and adventure activities, we will finally depart from the campsite.
- Bamboo Rafting
- Rope Traversing
- Team Building Activities
- Professionally qualified & highly experienced Instructors & facilitators.
- Adherence to International standards of safety & security.
- Imported & totally safe equipment & camping gear.
- Strict maintenance of discipline & camping rules
- Do not carry valuable things during your trip unless they are really necessary.
Things to Carry :
- Sun screen lotion
- Comfortable shoes or Slippers
- Water bottle
- Shorts or comfortable wears
- Goggles (if necessary)
- Camera (if necessary)
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Adventure Activities Cost
- Equipment & Props Charges
- Adventure & Outdoor Expert Charges
- Farm House FeesTeam Building ActivitiesOutbound Facilitator Charges
- All applicable taxes
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions list