Manchinbele Water Sports And Team Activities
You asked for it so we’ve delivered”. “The most comprehensive collection of group adventures throughout
Manchinbele is a small water reservoir situated 40 km from Bangalore. The dam was initially constructed for irrigation purposes and now it is one of the major sources of water to the Magadi Town. The dam is constructed across the Arkavathi River and the area is covered for cultivation under the ‘Thore Saalu Project’.
This locality is considered as an ideal weekend getaway and is quite often thronged by visitors seeking a break from hectic work schedules. Team outing in Manchinbele is very popular as the suburb is clouded with an endless choice of team building and fun-filled activities. Kayaking, rafting and shooting are some of the popular activities that adds more delight and liveliness to a team outing in Manchinbele.
Upon arrival at the campsite, we will begin with a 10 minutes trek that will make us familiar with the surroundings. Post this, the trip manager will divide the team into smaller groups and will assign the first task for the day; Raft Building. Once, the rafts are made, they will be used to cross the reservoir and reach the activity zone, where we can undertake adventure activities like rappelling and trekking.
A lunch break will help the teams to refuel themselves and get prepared for the remaining activities. With the completion of the post lunch activities, we will take part in adventure activities like swimming, shooting, high rope traversing and archery and.
Upon completion of the fun-filled and adventure activities, we will finally depart from the campsite.
- Bamboo Rafting
- Rope Traversing
- Team Building Activities
- Professionally qualified & highly experienced Instructors & facilitators.
- Adherence to International standards of safety & security.
- Imported & totally safe equipment & camping gear.
- Strict maintenance of discipline & camping rules
- Do not carry valuable things during your trip unless they are really necessary.
Things to Carry :
- Sun screen lotion
- Comfortable shoes or Slippers
- Water bottle
- Shorts or comfortable wears
- Goggles (if necessary)
- Camera (if necessary)
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Adventure Activities Cost
- Equipment & Props Charges
- Adventure & Outdoor Expert Charges
- Farm House FeesTeam Building ActivitiesOutbound Facilitator Charges
- All applicable taxes
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions list