Ramnagar Team Outing
You asked for it so we’ve delivered”. “The most comprehensive collection of group adventures throughout
HolidayMonk gets you right to the heart of these unique destinations with all the fun, freedom and flexibility that we are famous for.
The small village is a haven for adventure lovers. The natural granite formations of the place are ideal for adventure activities such as trekking, rappelling as well as rock climbing. In fact, the place is famous for being the shooting location of the blockbuster Bollywood film, Sholay.
The granite rock formations are ideal for rappelling and chimney climbing as well. Chimney Climbing is a sport where you have to utilize the space between rocks in order to make your way to the top. The sport requires high levels of fitness and can give you a nice little workout.
The small village isn’t about adventure alone though. While here, you shouldn’t miss a chance to visit Janapada Loka, which is the handicraft centre of the place. The place gives you a glimpse into the lives of the locals out there, and you could always pick some beautiful pieces of handicrafts as well. And then there is the Silk Market to visit here, which is one of the largest in Asia. You can pick up beautiful stuff here which is made out of pure silk, such as exquisite Silk Sarees.
- 07:30 AM:Start our journey from Bangalore to reach the place by 09.30 AM
- 09:30 AM:On reaching we all can take a 5-10 min break and have breakfast. After Breakfast we shall continue our travel
onto the rocky Ramnagar hills wherein we will conduct adventure activities such as Trekking and Rappelling/Chimney climbing/Rock Climbing
- 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM: Lunch Break. Relax for a while after lunch and proceed with team building games as planned by the trip manager.
- 04:00 PM:Followed be the team building games those who would relax
- 06:00 PM:Head back to Bangalore.
- Rock Climbing
- Chimney Climbing
- Zip-line (Virtual river crossing)
- Team building activities
- Corporate training can be added as an advantage
- Professionally qualified & highly experienced Instructors & facilitators.
- Adherence to International standards of safety & security.
- Imported & totally safe equipments & camping gear.
- Strict maintenance of discipline & camping rules
- Do not carry valuable things during your trip unless they are really necessary.